Friday, February 8, 2013

Term Test 1 and…. SNOW!!!!


     Yesterday was the first term test.  Overall, I found the test easy except for the first question.  During the lecture where we began discussed the history of computing, I had to lave ten minutes early to go to meet the president of the university at the varsity golf dome for Tee It Off With The President.  Unfortunately, I think the material for that question was covered during the last ten minutes of class!  Oh well, I guess that its just my luck.  On a more positive note, even though there was a HUGE blizzard today, I didn’t have to get up and trek through the snow for the nine am tutorial!
     After studying for the terms test, I realized we went over Poyla’s steps for problem solving.  So far, I have not needed to use any of these steps in solving problems.  I am assuming that as we get farther into the course these problem solving strategies will become more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment